Friday, February 25, 2011

For Sale!







Well, today I posted our house on http://www.forsalebyowner.com/ and http://www.riverhomesusa.com/ ...and I must say it has created a tidal wave of emotion for me. This house is the first home Charles and I purchased and we have been here for 12 out of our 13 years of marriage. This home brings great security to me for so many reasons....not to mention it is just plain gorgeous!

But, this is a very prayerful decision and we are trusting God for the results. If He sends someone, then great. But if He doesn't, that will be okay too. We recognize that He wants the best for us. We have spent much time in prayer and feel this is what God would have us to do. We are simply "preparing the fields for rain."
If we do move to Prattville, it will be nice to save on gas... as of yesterday I noticed it was $3.15/gallon !!! The conveniences of friends, church, Publix, and Wal-Mart will be much appreciated. So will a smaller house to clean and a smaller house payment to pay.
On the flip side, I will miss this beauty that sits just outside my doors so very much and my next door parents so much more. It is so quiet and peaceful here. Sometimes I ask myself if we must be crazy.
So now, we wait and see. I pray that if God does send a buyer, that they will be great people to take great care of our home and be great friends and neighbors to my wonderful parents. I wonder what the future holds.....

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I came over from Cantina's blog ~ Your house is just beautiful!
My hubby would love a house for us like that one a lake! Maybe one day when our babies are grown :)
You have a sweet blog!