Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inductive Bible Study

I just completed a Precept Inductive Bible Study on the book of Titus. I must say this was very eye opening. I have done many Bible studies before, mostly by going to Lifeway and getting a study and doing it on my own. This study was through Precept Ministries by Kay Arthur. What it does is take Scripture and break it down word by word. My mom said it was like dissecting ~ which is actually a great way to describe it. I must say until now I feel like I have only been surface studying. I learned so much that I don't think I would have any other way. I am hooked! This can really be the only way to really dig in (well, not the only way but certainly a really good way). I feel like I will read my Bible differently from now on. If you have never done one of these studies, I would highly recommend it. We are going to start the book of Romans in the fall and it will take us 1 1/2 - 2 years to complete! That is how in depth it is. I am so excited!

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

I love these! It has been a very long time since I have done one. I even have the Inductive study Bible. So glad you enjoyed this! Love You!