Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Fall, Y'all !!!!

This is very out of character for me, but I am excited about fall.  Normally, summer is my favorite time of year.  Yes, it's hot, but I LOVE summer.  Well, today is the last day of my favorite season, but surprisingly, I'm not sad.  Normally I pout, but not today.  I think I am really beginning to enjoy the uniqueness of every season.  Is this a sign of aging maturity?  :)  Either way, in anticipation of fall's arrival tomorrow, I have changed out my table centerpiece of one with sand and seashells to one with candy corn;  I have put up the ocean breeze candle and replaced it with Paula Dean's mystery pecan pie candle; I have replaced the floral air fresheners with cinnamon spice;  and, I made a new wreath for the front door!  It definitely feels like fall in our home now.  And the scents make me excited about the baking and cooking of the holidays.  Here is a picture of the new wreath I made.  It is not exactly what my mind had envisioned, but it's pretty close :)
Hope you are excited about fall too!!

No comments: