Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Which is YOUR favorite??

One of the suggested ideas for Leah's "A" week was to try several different types of apples to see which one she liked the best.  I'm gonna be honest, I didn't know so many types of apples existed!  We went to Publix and had more choices than I was willing to bag and buy :)  We decided on three:  a Gala, a Red Delicious, and a Granny Smith. 
 
After trying each one, both girls decided that the Red Delicious was their favorite.  The Granny Smith was their least favorite.  Here are a couple of pictures of their faces after eating the Granny Smith.....silly girls :)


Her truth to correlate with "A" was ...... if I stay in Jesus, I will bear much fruit.  Truth.

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

We prefer Fuji apples around here but Gala would be our choice out of all these.