Friday, October 23, 2009

Purpose of the Blog




My purpose in starting this blog is to share my dreams with all my family and friends (and then hopefully their family and friends and so on and so on and so on...). I have enjoyed cake decorating for quite a while starting with Leah's first birthday giant cupcake cake, then with Ella's princess cake, Leah's monkey cake and it has continued to grow from there. One of my deepest desires is to stay at home with my children. So, I am hoping to eventually turn my hobby into my contribution to our family's income. I would love to see an end to 12 hr shifts every other weekend and working holidays. My hope is this...that all of you would allow me to make your special occasion cakes and then share my work with your family and friends. Also, I recently had to share my Mamaw with Heaven. She made the BEST peanut butter fudge ever! I have her recipe :) So, to honor her, I would also like to share her peanut butter fudge with you. And, I pray that in God's timing, He would allow this to become a "real" business. Thus, my occupation would turn from RN to baker! I will be posting pictures of what I have done and hope that you will like what you see.

No comments: