Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Drinking from my saucer...


Michael Combs sings beautifully a song that goes..."I'm drinking from my saucer 'cause my cup has overflowed." Well, I can tell you, that is exactly where I am. God has blessed my life more than I could even have imagined. My heart is so full it is hard to put into words. Ephesians 3:20-21 says "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen." God does do more than I could ever even think or imagine. He is GOD. He is good!! To Him be all honor, glory, and praise! Thank you, Father, that I am drinking from my saucer.

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Get your fill from your saucer being full so that when you go through a tough time you want be empty. Drink up!!