Tuesday, November 17, 2009

1st decorating class



I've just started official cake decorating classes. They are really fun. Some of this first course is just a review since I've been learning a bit on my own over the last couple of years, but I have learned some new stuff as well. For instance, this cake used a template which I had never done before but wanted to know how. Everything takes practice and so, hopefully, I will get alot of that over the next few weeks. Clearly, this is a rainbow cake. I wanted to write "God keeps His promises" but didn't have enough room so that is why there is just the scripture reference. It was fun and Ella LOVED it. I must say she is my biggest fan.

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Looks Great! Glad you enjoyed the class. I think you are really going to enjoy this cake thing!