Sunday, July 11, 2010

Green Eggs and Ham


















We had a Green Eggs and Ham party for my sweet baby, Leah's, third birthday. There were days I read Green Eggs and Ham three times a day. So, this is a cake taken directly from a page in the book. I also included a picture of after the cake had been cut into to show that I colored the inside of the cake green...it was a suprise to all. Time really does fly when you are having fun. I can't believe my baby is 3!!! She is such a precious blessing. She is also a little clown...she has a great sense of humor and is so silly. Like her big sister, she is also very sweet and sensitive to others. We can see so much of her personality even at this young age...she is very detail oriented and meticulous. Not to mention, she is quite a cutie!! Charles and I are truly blessed to have such amazing girls.

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Too CUTE!! What a great idea! Hope she had a great B-day party! Do you have pics to post of that 3 year old? Like the cake but would love to see a pic or two of Ms. Leah! I am trying to come up with an idea for Sarah's cake next week! I am thinking flowers. We will see...