Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Zebra cake






This is a cake I did for a lady that I work with. Her daughter is turning 15. She wanted a zebra print cake with pink on it as well as her initials. This is what I did. I like it!! Usually, I'm pretty hard on myself, but I like this cake. Certainly there are a few things not perfect, but hey...I'm not perfect! The bottom tier is done in a zebra print with a section in the front having her initials on it. The top is done in polka dots. Then, of course, there is the big pink bow with curlee-q's. I was really nervous about doing this at first as I have wanted to do the zebra print for a long time but just never had the chance. But, I'm pleased with how it turned out. I hope they like it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Very good! This did give me some thought for Sarah's cake. Love the bow! Pray that Sarah's cake turns out somewhat decent looking! BTW-you can comment on my blog any time you feel froggy!!:)