Friday, March 16, 2012

Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate !!

My friend Christy sent me an email last week with a link to a cake that she wanted me to make her for her birthday.  It was titled "Chocolate Wasted Cake."  This cake is over the top chocolate......probably more than one can really eat.  This is my classic chocolate cake (with the chocolate chips baked inside); frosted in chocolate icing; sides coated in chocolate chips; topped with chocolate chips, twix bars, kit kats, a reeses cup, and a hershey air delight chocolate bar; and glazed with a satiny chocolate glaze.  WOW!  Probably one bite is all you really need......along with a tall glass of cold milk :) 

She and her girls are watching my girls tonight so that Charles and I can have a date night.  So, this is my way of saying "Thank You" as well as an early "Happy Birthday!"

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Yay for a date night!! I am trying really hard to cut back on chocolate so this would not help me any!! It looks delicious and I am sure ONE bite would be plenty of chocolate! All my favorite things!!