Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ella is 8 !!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that my first born is 8!  It feels like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital.  The years have certainly gone quickly.  I tell her all the time that I want to freeze her so she will stop growing so fast! 

Anyway, she chose to go to Snow Mountain this year instead of having a traditional birthday party.  So we got up early to go to Atlanta, played all day, then stopped back by Uncle Bobby and Aunt Tina's for the night.  I had ordered a cookie cake and Aunt Tina picked it up for us and so it was a total surprise to Ella!  She had a great time and told me it "was the best birthday ever!" 

All bundled up

Building a snow castle

Leah making a snow angel

Ella making a snow angel

A view of the slopes

Another view, just a little closer

The cookie cake

My totally silly girls

No comments: