Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Messiah's Mansion

Back in August (yes, it's February....so far behind), we went to the Montgomery Sanctuary put together by Messiah's Mansion.  It was a "full scale model of the wilderness temple built by Moses and the Israelites."  This was a very interesting field trip!  I have often read and studied about the tabernacle, Ark of the Covenant, etc but could never fully picture it in my head.  Everything seemed so intricate and ornate, I just couldn't really wrap my head around it.  This was a great experience because it really brought it all to life and helped me to get a good picture.  The fact that every little detail of the tabernacle was designed by God and had meaning really hit home that God cares about the details....even the little details. If the tour comes through your area, I encourage you to go.







No comments: