Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun !






Well, I can't believe my first baby is turning 5 !!! Where has the time gone? Five years and I still haven't figured out how to freeze them like they are! What a wonderful blessing my sweet Ella is. She is so smart, silly, beautiful, kind, and tender-hearted...not to mention a GREAT big sister! We are having a mother-daughter slumber party tonight to celebrate. So, this is my attempt at a slumber party cake. I must admit, I am not too pleased with the results. I tried to make the bedspread look like the one on her bed, but did a sad job. I think this cake would look 10 times better done in fondant (which I begin learning in 2 more weeks). But, the important thing is that Ella thinks it is "beautiful, Mommy." Like I said before, she is my biggest fan. Happy Birthday, Sweet Angel !!!!!

No comments: