Monday, October 24, 2011

Disney Cruise


We recently took a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas and Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. All I can say is it was worth every penny. Let's just say before we left, Leah cried that she didn't want to get on that big boat; the morning we had to get off, she cried that she didn't want to get off the boat. I'm gonna share a few pix, but they are just a few. The kids' favorite part was the princesses and of course, Charles and I loved the relaxation of it all (and the food). I also loved the fact that someone else cooked our meals, cleaned the dishes, and picked up our room :) If you can, I encourage you to take one!

The Disney Dream

Castaway Cay -- looks like a postcard doesn't it?

Kids playing in the ocean

I've always liked Goofy!

I think the kids had their pix with Snow White at least 3 times

Leah's favorite -- Ariel

Another Leah favorite -- Tinkerbell

Leah's favorite place -- the Mickey pool

Ella's favorite -- the water slide ride

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Looks like a ton of FUN!!! So glad you all got to enjoy your time together! :)