Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stones of Remembrance

We wanted some new family portraits made and I had always wanted some made on location at our house.  Well, since we were leaving I thought that would be the perfect thing to do.  For one, I've always wanted to and two, it would make the perfect stone of remembrance to put above our fireplace in our new home.  Our river house is so special to us as it was the first house Charles and I bought after being married and it is where we brought our children home to.  I really thought it would be where our children would grow up and we would grow old.  God had other plans and that's just fine but this house will always hold a special place in our hearts.  Jerusha DuPre came and did our pictures and she did a phenomenal job!  She gave us 460 pictures to choose from.  Can you say IMPOSSIBLE?  I want sooo many and need to get some printed and distributed but I guess that will come in time!

Our old house
 
Our new family pix above our fireplace

So glad my girls love each other so much!

FUN!!

My beautiful Ella, age 6

My beautiful Leah, age 4

My honey and me

The best gifts I have ever received!








1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Awesome pics! Again, I love them all...460! :) So glad you guys are moved and enjoying where God has you! Love to you all! I want some of those pictures....I need some updated ones!!