Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Cooking

Peanut Butter Brownie Bites


These are sooo yummy.  A lady brought them to our Sunday School Christmas Party and we were hooked.  They are brownie bites from Costco.  (I had never bought them before because I thought they would be hard and chewy.  Boy was I wrong!  They are super soft and perfectly yummy.)  Anyway, they couldn't be easier.  Just spread some chunky peanut butter on top and sprinkle with chocolate chips.  Who knew something so easy would be so delicious!


Sweet Pepper Bruschetta 




So, my friend Shelia said this looked like cat food.  Gotta love friends that will tell you the truth :)  Actually, I love Publix grocery store for more than one reason.  If you've ever gone there, you know they cook and samples and recipes when you go in.  One day when we were there they were cooking this bruschetta.  It was sooo good.  So of course I got the recipe and all the ingredients.  It ended up being time consuming and expensive to make, but it was good to have something different.  Don't think I will make it again, but we all like new stuff every now and then.


Cinnamon Rolls 

These are cinnamon rolls from the pioneer woman.  I found them by accident last year and have been waiting to try them.  Oh my!!  Can you say amazing?  The best cinnamon rolls I have ever had.  Actually, her website has become one of my favs.  She has lots of really good recipes and she blogs about homeschooling, photography, etc.  Check it out when you free time and nothing to do....ha!


Turkey 

Charles put his first turkey breast on the rotisserie on the grill.  Boy was it yummy.  I had to share because he was so proud of it and it was so good.


We are so blessed to have such abundance.  I do not take it for granted.  I am so thankful for God's blessings for our family.

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

All I have to say is....Yum, yumm, yummy!!! :)