Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Few Pix of the Pumpkins

These are just some pictures I wanted to share of my little pumpkins.  We have been so busy lately and I just wanted to share....

The Park

My cousin, Cantina, and her family were supposed to come back by our house for a visit on their way home from the beach.  Well, Cantina ended up sick with a fever, sore throat, etc so they had to cancel their reservation at the Hotel Roughton.  My girls LOVE their cousins so needless to say, they were devastated!  So, I tried to have a fun day to make up for it.  We went to the park and played and fed the ducks, went to the library, back to the park for a picnic, and ended with an ice cream from Dairy Queen.  




Last Day of Dance Class

The girls have so enjoyed taking dance this past year.  They take tap, ballet, baton, and gymnastics.  These are a few pictures of their last day of classes...
Look at Leah's perfect backbend :)

See Leah next to the pink pole?

A group pix with their teachers

Ella is in the corner between the windows

See Ella?  She is close to the pink pole.

Dance Recital

We were not allowed to take pictures in the dance recital and I videoed the rehearsal so I don't have pictures of it, but here are a few pictures of them in the parking lot before we went in.




Such Monkeys

These two are such climbing monkeys.  They will even climb the light pole out front!  This is a picture of them after they climbed as high as they could on their playset in order to talk to our neighbors.  I tried to catch a picture of them without them knowing, but Leah saw me and told Ella.  They will often climb up here if our neighbors are in their backyard and just have conversations with them.  They are so funny.  They are such social little bugs and thankfully, we have very sweet neighbors who adore our girls!  What a blessing!  I just pray they don't fall!!!

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Now I feel like the bad guy! So sorry we didn't get to stop by! My kids were so disappointed too! Guess we will have to make the most of our next visit with you guys which I think will be when you guys come here? Tell those "pumpkins" we love them and hope to see them soon! :)