Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Little More School......

Nothing really extraordinary to post, but I just wanted to share a few pictures from school. 

The first is a picture of Leah with her ant hill.  We had quite a mix up with the ants and they came to us 3 weeks late and half dead.  Needless to say, they did not measure up to the reason we do an ant hill with I....insect...."I am a wise child.  I work hard."  Quite the opposite for these pitiful ants.  No fear, we have more on the way!  Hopefully, they will be busy little workers :) 

This second picture is one of the science experiments we were doing.  This is really one of Ella's most favorite things to do, but you would never know it by the look on her face in this picture.  HaHa!

This picture is one of Leah painting a rock to look like a ladybug.  I really need to let her do more arts and crafts projects because she loves them so much.

Finally, this is a picture of Ella doing her English on the dry erase board.  It is amazing how much these girls like writing on this board.  So, every now and then I let them do their lessons on the board (even though there is nothing to put in their notebooks).  Both of them really, really love to do work on the board.  I told Charles I may get a little bit bigger of one in the future.

I cannot tell you what a blessing it is to homeschool these precious angels.  I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed us with the ability to be able to do this.  I just pray that I will be able to give them everything they need!

No comments: