Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

This past Thanksgiving was the first one EVER that me and my family, my brother and his family, and my step-sister and her family were all at my Mom and Sammy's at the same time!  We had a great time doing all of the usual eating and visiting.  I took the opportunity to get a few very rare pictures of us all together!!
Me, Dusty, and Charity

Back Row:  Kaleb, Ethan, Harrison (Charity's) and Ella
Front Row:  London, Robbie (Dusty's) and Leah

London, Mom, Dusty, and Robbie

Leah, Ella, and Harrison at the swing set

Charles holding Leah, Harrison, Ethan, Ella, and Sammy watching Paws swim across the creek

Paws (Mom and Sammy's crazy dog) in the middle of the creek

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Thanks for updating! I loved reading all that has happened! Wish we lived closer and we could do field trips together! :)