Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ribbet, Ribbet






This is a cake I made for Dana's aunt. She likes frogs. Well, I'm no artist, so I printed a picture off the computer and then transposed it on the cake. I will take credit for the lily pad and the hat :) A little funny behind the story of this cake....I had made the cake and put the base icing on it, written the letters and the frog outline. I had to put it in the frige and go to work. Later that evening, Charles called me to inform me that Leah had helped herself to several fingerfulls of chocolate icing. Needless to say, the cake was ruined. So, I had to go the next morning and get the ingredients to re-bake the cake and start over. Luckily, I hadn't done all of the detail work so not too much was lost. My next investment...a refrigerator lock!

2 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

Too cute!

kkerr said...

Dodey, your cakes are GREAT! I looked on that website and think I found the perfect lightsaber cake. My email address is krissikerr@gmail.com if you want to email me then I can email you a picture of it. Thank you so much! I am excited and my little boy will be thrilled!
Krissi