Friday, December 9, 2011

First Fudge of the Season

Here is a quick snapshot of the first fudge of this years Christmas season!  My Mamaw would have already made 20 of these pans by now, but I am not the fudge maker she was.  I will say that I was a bit nervous about this batch because it is the first batch I've ever made on an electric stove.  I have always made it on my gas stove at the other house so I was not so sure about getting the right heat on this new electric one.  But, thankfully, it turned out perfect!  It tastes just like Mamaw's.  I have several other batches to go, and a few new things to try.  I am going to try one batch using crunchy peanut butter and another batch trying chocolate peanut butter.  We will see how they turn out!

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

OOH! Let us know how they turn out! I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at that pan of fudge!! :)