Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Fever and a Wreath

Is it me or are you ready for spring?  Geez...the girls and I have spring fever soooo bad.  We are tired of cold, dreary days...we are ready for warm sunshine!!
On another note, I have been very into wreaths lately.  I have so many ideas in my head that I can't wait to bring to fruition.  So last night I made up my mind that I was going to make a spring wreath today.  And by george, I did :)  After my chiro appt, we headed to Hobby Lobby (my most favorite store of all time).  I bought a grapevine wreath and some spring-y pink flowers.  A little time and some hot glue later and this is the result...

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Great job! Love it! Yes, we are so ready for some spring weather! Today was beautiful here. It was so nice to get outside and enjoy the fresh air and raise a window or two. :) I would love to have a pretty wreath on my front door. Maybe I will get crafty and see what I can come up with. :)