Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I have to work tomorrow (Valentine's Day) so we decided to celebrate today.  I started the morning off by making pink chocolate chip heart-shaped pancakes.  I even gave them a sprinkling of powdered sugar.

When Charles gets home, we will give the girls these chocolate chip cookies he bought for them. 

For Charles, I made a replica of something I found on Pinterest.  I framed a piece of scrapbook paper that has the words, "I love you because..." on it.  You can write on the glass of the frame with a wet erase marker and change the reason each day.  The scrapbook paper is the same design and color of our comforter and then I accented the frame with red cherry blossom petals and the accents in our room are red.  I will leave before he even wakes up in the morning so I will leave it for him to see :) 

And just when they all think that there is no more, there will be a pack of Reese's Pieces in each of their car seats when the leave in the morning with this note attached: 
(Wish I could claim that idea but it wasn't mine originally either :/ )

Charles expects nothing (we've already got a little something).  The girls think it will all be over tonight.  Hee Hee....I love surprising all of my little Valentines!! 

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

I give you an A+++! LOVE all of these ideas! I may still your reese pieces idea....LOL! My kids are so excited about tomorrow and our little Valentine Party! I really think you need atleast one FUN day a month!! I know your family is going to have FULL love tanks tomorrow!!