Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Visit to Family in Tennessee

I'm pretty behind on blogging, so I will do a few today and try to get caught up for tomorrow since it will be our first day of school and I want to blog about school this year in a bit of detail.  (That may be wishful thinking, but we shall see..... :)

Almost a month ago now, we went to visit my cousin, Cantina, and her family in Tennessee.  We surprised her daughter Sarah for her birthday.  We had so much fun.  It was a really great visit.  Here are a few pix.....

These three stayed dressed up for most of the visit :)

A tea party.......of course :)

All the kids on the couch

We took a bike ride to feed horses

And these would be the horses

Charles even took some time to play basketball with the girls

Leah making a slam dunk :)


1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Great pictures!!! I love it that you have pictures that I didn't get! :) We are so glad you guys came and look forward to our visit to your house in November!! Our kids always have the best time together....reminds me of the two of us!1